Sunday, March 1, 2009

The fresh start!

Today was seriously a lousy day. It was raining the whole day, there isnt much that i could do. As usual woke up, did my stuff and stayed infront of the pc, i wanted to head to the gym but my muscle was seriously in pain and so i decided to make every sunday a rest day for me, as for the rest of the days i would go to the gym in the morning.

Why must man go to gym constant? keep in shape? to build up their body? for women? health?
wadever the answer, in the end its still bcs of wanting more face, more confidence and more say. Why are women so in love with male's with a "hot" body? izzit that neccessary? so what if we have a fat and short body, i think they should accept as who we are. Each time i go to the gym, i see all the guys who train so hard and strain every single inch of their muscle for women, i will look down at the floor and sigh in my heart. My heart will then say " what a waste!"

At around 7 p.m alex called me and asked me if i wanna go down to kenny's there for a gathering, and bcs i didnt do much the whole day so i told him 'okie'. Then i changed and waited for alex, seriously. ALEX IS A LIAR! he said he bathing but when i was at his door step, i heard his phone ring and he answered! Bull crap man! haha. its okie la, no hard feelings, we're both good pals. Erm, bryan also text me earlier on, he said that he was facing some kinda problem, well i couldnt say or do much , jus hope he is alright and thats good. Bryan, bryan -.-"

So, will be heading down to kenny's and will update when the day is over.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home