Monday, February 15, 2010

Super Happy!

Happy Chinese New Year!!

new year was alright i guess.. i didnt reali had the celebration mood.. Spent most of my time on the phone with 'Bimbo'.... Finally! Though i didnt had the celebration mood, atleast some thing reali did made my day.. not jus that day, but also the following days to come too. (all thanks to facebook) HAHA!!!

OMG! i'm like so missing every one in sch.. HAHA!!! one more epic thing, HANNAH msged me bcs my house was too noisy, and she complain to me... Now, i owe her bubble tea~ OMG! she's super cute...

~ I ain't no mr perfect. I havent been consistent. I lack of courage. ~
~ Its alright if i fail. I'll make the most out of what i have ~




-It's no doubt only you, could make me smile widely-


Darel
Pierre
Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home