Monday, February 15, 2010

Bimbo You owe me lunch!!!

Viewers this post is not my daily updates. But due to the fact that some one is treating me to lunch, i have to post this.

Okie, this is how it all begins. It started out with the exchange of our handphone numbers on the train. From that very moment you ARE alreadi very bimbotic. I gave u my phone, and u jus held it like nobody business, then u kept looking at my phone and asking me why i hand it to you. -_-


And the bimbotic you just keeps getting worse! The second time u clearly stamp a bimbotic word on ur forehead was in the train with me and dzul!!!! don denY! i have witness!!

MRT train- " Khatib!"
*bimbo walked out, but didnt step out of the train yet*
Me and dzul- "Bye!!!!!!!!"
*bimbo turns back"
Bimbo said " eh khatib only! wrong stop"
*bimbo walks back not being malu about it*

The fact is, she had to stop at sembawang, and we travel back towards jurong from YCK! Smart right? yck to sembawang one stop..

Bimbo doesnt realise she's a bimbo, and still lives in denial. Wait WAIT the best part is here!!!!!

The other day we stayed back in sch. And i turn my L4D2 on to play.. SUPERB! bimbo became Very not bimbo!!!! Super scary!!! All funny, weird and alittle unusual words kept coming out from her. Some i don even think exist or can be found in the dictionary. I TELL YOU! never let a bimbotic girl play violent games. i SWEAR it was super scary! She was even more scary then the zombies in the game. >.
But once the game is over and it was time to head back... it was back to bimbo self again. Another thing!! bimbo girls has no balance!!!!! And they have a thing for guys tits! i swear! haha!!! Next time i needa wear like 5 layers of clothes to protect myself.

(303 words)
U OWE ME LUNCH!!!!!
No offence okie? haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home