Monday, March 2, 2009

Sing!

Wha today was kick ass la! haha Me, bryan, alex and kenny met up at orchard MRT to pass this little girl her clothes she bought from kenny's sis. Then after that we walked all the way to orchard hotel. HAHA! while walking pass there i was looking at the sex shop, it was filled with thousands of dildo's and condoms. But then, FUCK! kenny and alex PS me! knn sia i got lost.. lol. then i ran out and saw a guy in red, and realise ohhh! its kenny. haha then went to the orchard hotel HR and we wanted to fill up the application form. Then the lady saw us and said " I wan your hair short, and BLACK!" wha liao! in my heart i was like 'wtf! you need worker now, not i need money!' haha any way, we told her that we will get our hair done and come back later. So we walked off and Alex decided to go sing K. But kenny wanted to watch movie, bcs its cheaper. So they both argued all the way till we reach party world. Then finally Alex said ' okie! kenny, u come out $1, the rest i come out for you' haha they both ar, damn funny, me and bryan jus stay one corner and laugh at them. So the final decision. SING K! lol haha its my first time though, but fuck it la.. haha jus go in and sing my hearts out.

Seriously it was a fun day la, but certain songs made me felt sad. It reminded me of a lot, but don worry, its a new life now, with new stuff and new me! haha ^^ its my fault, its my choice. Alright blog till here then.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home