Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Knock Out.

Superb! today slp till like around 2? Jackson kept barking in the morning, shit! had to wake up and give him a nice smack, then went back to slp.

Seriously, totally! this holiday is coming to an end man! haha! Then another freakin sem, then next thing u noe, 2nd yr. Shit man! Don have time too lose le! i needa get on with life. i don wanna live my life thinking back that my poly day sucks, bcs i was emoing my ass off.. Like i said to myself, when everything is over. I'd finally be a man, i would know my path and walk the direction i long abandon.

Its time.....

Sry guys for making you worry and all. Don worry. I think its time i do something to myself. When sch reopens, everything will begin, nothing has ended, everything is jus going to begin. Lets all hope and help one another making the journey a smooth one. Life is too short to be unhappy. And to my bro's, hey come on guys. Cheer up, we have a long way ahead, don give up.


Fuck it!
Darel's Back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home