Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back!

Alright man! Sry ya'll for worrying and helping with all the things that have been going on. Finally, now i am back up on my feet again. Alright! Its back to Chilling, smoking, drinking and Fun Days!
Screw everything that happened. I had to delete my previous post, so as to not affect me any further. Hows every one?! i know i've been a dick recently. Well, its over! i'm Back!

I told myself to quit smoking, but you noe wad? fuck it! haha! i live the way i wan it man! maybe next time! CIGGYY here i come!

Any one wants drinking? craving for it... but no beer pls, i hate beer >< anything but beer.

Lets begind with how i got back. I hanged up my punching bag, i fought it well, i did my dumbells, i did my push ups. I exhaust myself, have a smoke. And I'M BACK MAN! Efing! screw that! haha.. Long time never do my bags, shit my hands all swollen.

I'm not getting pushed about any more! After this, after everything, i learn to be a man, not a pussy! i fight well, and even if i lost! i lost with honour! I'm no push over. Get that in dude!


U single handedly fucked ur life,
But i built mine.
_|_ Eat that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home