Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lingers around me.

Some how or rather, it still lingers in me. I know that at this point of time its hopeless. But its something inside that u treasure so much, and its kinda hard to totally chuck it away. But, i'm trying... i got too much to lose if i carry on like this...

Alright! 2moro is mega morphine! shit! today mus slp early, 2moro needa go get stuff with nich and fel. Hope i and clarence can wake up. This few nights we both damn ass hole, staying up till like 5 in the morning then slp. Then he keep complaining hungry and bored, mother fucker reali needs to get laid man! ( And pls! i not bad influence lo!) Come on la, we're in poly le. What is bad influence? its peer pressure! haha.. Oh fuck man! i'm running outta cigs needa go get some soon.

I jus had news that my band has a new pro key board. NICH! haha... weak man! >< so now, we needa get our covers done first, while completing our first song. Alright, 'PrettyUgly' is working out. Once sch start i hope we can get it going again like last sem. Fuck man! peter in shanghai now, wonder how is he doing.... finding hookers? smoking? drinking?(he cant drink) =)

Every one is special in their own way, every one needs some one special to make them special. Special people is treasured by most people. Its the people around you who makes you special, and if u still don think ur special. Kiss my butt! =)


I lost a battle then,
But won another,
I'll be a man in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home