Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bored!

Okie today is a freaking bored day! its like always raining here! WTF! any way i slept till like 3 p.m today, and in the process, tons of ppl keep smsing me and calling me.. Any way, i woke up and did stuff ( usual stuff ) then called Alex and found out that he also just woke up! haha he skipped his meeting or wadever i think. So we went to gym and around 4, and worked out, haha today it is me who gave up first, seriously cant take it, i've been coming to gym often lo! and a lost 5KG! haha proud proud. ^^ then after gym we went down to cause way to eat, that fucking alex made me eat like 5 eggs. wha! cannot take it, felt like my body is breaking down due to the eggs. haha After that we decided to go play basketball, so we called up some of his peeps and ask if they wanna play or not, only a few said okie. Erm. thats all i guess, the game have not start yet, they all can only play at night, late night. So i came home first and blog alittle lo. Guesss wad, i finally got the pictures of me and my cousin, the pictures that we took the other day when we go to orchard. It was also a fuck up day! my cousin bought 1 towel and boxer for like $150++ lol. wad a turd! i bought a puma pants only, $20 haha cheap ^^ okie i'll just post the pics and log off then.



New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home