Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Epic!

Serious. no shit! i haven blog for so damn long alreadi. OMG! Can't say i was busy or wad. Think it was lazziness that got me. Alright! now to write down what i went through, and i think its gonna be a whole load of crap!

*wait.. cant rmb XD hahax
Any way, just had my birthday like 4 days ago? It was alright. Just not use to being 18 where i can buy everything. Haha. But many things happen la, happy? unhappy? well, wad else can i say? i'm still standing. Soon the 7th month is gonna be over, and its gonna be raya! I think i'll be abit more busy, needa catch up with bestie and peeps. Or else later all sure scold me or interrogate me with brownies again! haha! Where is every one?! U all still owe me a group photo! i don care i don care! i mus have it, with ME in it.

I guess life is just getting better and better for me. After enduring it, i finally manage to pull through with good results. This time, no more mistakes, no more lies, no more stupidity. Oh man! Darel is sick now, cant reali think or type much. gotta run! tata!

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home