Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Weekend!

ZOMG! epic! our first weekend break. wha, i'm missing sch alreadi le! i wanna go back sch, to LEPAK! haha.. Though its jus one week of sch, but many things happen, apart from the happy side, the bad side were equally bad.

I know there are many questions in one heart when a problem arise, i noe you all mus be thinking why is it that sadness always fills our life. I'm a nobody to reali advice or answer, but hey.. Sadness is a stepping stone to happiness, without sadness there wont be happiness. Sadness is just like a heavy rain, but once its over, a rainbow will appear.

For my friends who are facing relationship problem, there reali isnt much advice one could give u, bcs in the end the choice is urs. No one is forcing you to choose or do things. U have the power to decide. I know that its hard to face reality when shit happnes, i understand how all of u are feeling right now.. But come on, its not like i wasnt like that before? i have my own story too... what do u guys mean when you say ' i love you, and i cant live without you' ? is it for real, or is it jus a way of showing how much she/he mean to you. When u think that he/she is the right one, but in reality, is it for real? or is it jus some emotions getting you in ur head? I read books, i had close up experience, but in the end. 'Love' is not everything. Imagine if ur ugly or poor or smelly or un desirable. Will the person whom you are with now, love you as much?

We have to enjoy our YOUTH now. In another 10 yrs time, we are adults, and wont have our youth back alreadi. But love will stil exist. Yes 'love' is also part of youth, but we also cant neglect others, like friendship and education. I am so enjoying my youth right now! haha.. ZOMG! i jus had like another 10 more person added into my 'friends' list, argh! i'm glad to have all my friends. Love them all.

I also get to noe that certain some one is talking about me, oh well. If u are reading this, then please. Get on with life! How childish can you get? and how long do u wanna remain like this? it reali is a pity.. But i wont blame you.. you made ur choice.

And finally! FUCK!!! MY ANKLE hurts la sia! niiiiii naaau hiaaa!! ASS!!! that ball from yani, i reali KO sia! some more got cb china bang me... WTF! sia la!!!!!!!!!!


Darel
Pierre
Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home