Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick!

Today yet another boring day. Nat jio me to go fishing on friday but i told him alot of us cant make it so i suggested to him that he company his girlfren, but he told me he broke alreadi. Aiyo, now a days many of us peeps broke le, all poor. And the best thing to do without using much money is FISHING! haha erm. today i woke up then called alex and asked him company me go SATA to do my check up, for the poly enrolment la.. So yah, will be going to poly soon, kinda excited about it. Oh well then after that bloody check up, we went to catch a move ' kung fu chef'. Tell u wad, its a damn bored and stupid show, but kinda funny also la. haha. Then after the show, i went home and bath my dog. And thats about it lo, okie la. Thats all about today la.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home