Thursday, March 5, 2009

Haircut!

okie, today everything i do, seems to be rushing. First of all, i woke up at around 1, read my sms's, bloody hell, everyday sure got ppl sms me or call me in the morning, haha nvm, its cool. Then i need to take my passport size photo for my NYP form, so i went down with bryan, got my hair cut. ZZZ! Every one! my hair is short again, feels like i'm going back to admiralty sec like that, haha. Then i went to buy a bottle of black hair spray and asked bryan to help me spray my hair black, bcs in the photo i cant have long and coloured hair. So, took the photo, went home to bath, thats all lo. Today reali seriously nothing much. Hope there would be another activity soon bah, or else i'm gonna get bored too death le.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home