Sunday, March 29, 2009

Days!

Day by day, time is being wasted. Its really, seriously getting more and more bored as the days pass, another 1 more week and my orientation will start! I hope that i have a nice class with nice people in it, or else it's going to be hell for me. Today Nat called me to go ecp to fish, but it was alreadi too late, i was alreadi out and i did not have much time to prepare my gear. So i told him that i'd go next time. Alex is away till the third, he went to taiwan i think, that ass hole ps me so long, ever since after the party, "FUCK".

Recently, my mood has been getting better, confidence lvl coming back. OH ya! i went to GNC to buy this protein formula to drink, fcuk, it cost me like $120 sia! damn ex! and when i drink it, it is supposed to improve my muscle, LOL ><" Another thing, is my pc spoil again, wha liao eh! damn sianx, cant do anything. Recently i've been spending alot, but i know everything is worth it. I didnt feel like its a waste to get my stuff. Now, i'm broke T.T. haha Alright blog till here then, TATA!

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home