Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dreams!

Recently, i've been having a hard time sleeping. Each time i close my eyes i see things which i don wanna see. I think i seriously need help, if this carries on i will surely turn crazy one day. Another one month plus, poly will start. I hope that it will keep me super busy, though the chances of bumping into each other is seriously damn freaking high, but i also don care. As long as i'm kept busy, i will stop thinking. This few months that has passes after my O's, i see that alot of people have changed alot, this world is really very amazing. How things work, things break, and come's to life again. People always say we have to treasure what we have, like the people we love or the things that is most valuable to us. I guess this sentence doesnt work for me alreadi, the word ' cherish' is just a word full of bull crap. What is there to cherish when we ourself are not cherished. Yester day i talk to jasmine on the phone (sms), we some how mention about loyalty, what is loyalty? I think that loyalty is alreadi history, long lost alreadi. Life,life,life... Its unfair ><

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home