Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back!

Okie finally back blogging, the last few days i seriously didnt feel like touching my blog. But its been so long, no choice. Erm this time round its about me going to kallang ice skating. For peeps out there who haven tried it, IT ROCKS!! its my first time la, and i haven fall. haha! ^^ envy envy. Well it was a very tiring day, but it was fun.
This is my cousin Jerom, haha. Best cousin one could ask for, just that he needs some enlightenment for his studies, other then that, his the perfect cousin. ^^
Okie, i can explain this! my new LEVIS slippers! their black! FCUK! you noe why? bcs of the skating skates damn dirty, made my slippers all black! FCUK FCUK FCUK T.T!! And beside my slipper's is my new shades, haha bought it not long ago. Calvin Klein, and its cheap , got a discount from the aunty there. ^^

Thats my dog jackson, haha slping with me. OH! my dad will be coming back soon, and he loves jackson, think his gonna check up on me again if i got take care of jackson well or not. ><
Alright, gonna blog till here. Didnt write much, lazy too. haha any way gotta go, blog next time. Tata. ^^

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home