Friday, March 13, 2009

Tidy!

Today i stayed home the whole day to pack my fucking messy and untidy room. Erm did some cleaning here and there and arrange some of my stuff, i even hook up a photo. My Cuz went back to malaysia for the week end alreadi, so i will be home alone for this 3 days. But its okie, haha. ^^

While packing my room, i came across something. I sat down for like and hour jus looking at it over and over again. It is the letter that was given to me, during christmas from 'her'. Seriously, at that moment my heart sank, tears almost came out. But i held it back, i force myself to pretend nothing happen. I know by doing so, i'm lying to myself, but i seriously have no choice. Ahhhh! wad the heck! zzz lol. i sound like a bitch. Any way, its time for me to take a bath, blog other times then.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home