Monday, March 9, 2009

2 Days!

Okie its been 2 days since i last blogged alreadi, seriously, life's getting kinda fuck up. Not sure why or how, it just is. Currently waiting for alex to ask his friend about the pub job offer, i seriously hope i can work at there la, each time i think about it some how i feel that it will kick ass. haha. Any way my aunt from australia is coming 2moro night, wha! super scary! haha coming to check up on me.

Another thing, any peeps out there who is viewing my block, please leave the fucking comments to yourself please, bcs of ur fucking shit comments, other people are fighting. Fuck you man _|_
I just dont get it, why are you people so childish man? GROW UP LA! freaks, its about time la, all acting like a small kid. How i wish that in this world every one is matured enough to think, i just come across so many people who don reali think, and act as if they are very matured. If u reali think that way then tell it to my face la! don judge yourself, I JUDGE YOU! sick man.

Okie, now currently is raining, wanted to continue to slp, but my dog's collar bell keeps ringing, no choice have to wake up. I guess nothings gonna happne today also, Alex went to work, i wannna go gym also cannot, its raining so heavy. AIYO! wad a bad day.

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home