Thursday, March 12, 2009

Missing!

Out of no where, i went to check the 'blog' again. I browsed through the pics, read the contents. My heart sank. I feel like a small person, trapped in a enclosed area shouting your name, but u cant hear me. Its been so long alreadi, why am i still like this? I dont like this feeling, i wan it to go. But i cant help it, but to live with it. Alot of people keep telling me, one day you will find me again, but i myself noe, u wont.

Any way, if any one is looking at my blog, can u tell me what is love? Is it suppose to be a good feeling or a bad feeling? Is love forever? Some one jus give me ur opinion on it. I reali need to noe your views.

I'm starting to move on, i'm getting over it. But still, i don feel very confortable. Izzit normal? i think it is. Any way its freakin late now, gotta turn in la. I'm jus being random, >< lol. haha!

New life, new things, new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home